Monday 2 July 2018

Jellyfish mini canvas with Ewelina


 

Heatwave is here and all I can think of is seaside - doesn't matter where; it can be the British one or it can be a hot Mediterranean one... I really don't mind... as long as I can feel the sea breeze on my face and sand in between my toes... hmmm


In my thoughts still enjoying the ocean, I had some fun with the EyeConnect Crafts 'Totem Jellyfish' - the elements are usually connected using tiny buttons (it slows the elements to move), but, to allow for perfect coverage, I opted for hot gluing the parts together. 


It was an obvious choice to use Sea Green and Turquoise Brusho as the main colours; to add texture and sparkle, I generously added Iridescent Violet SprinkleIT all over the jellyfish and the background.


You can watch the tutorial here:


Hope you have found some inspiration here today.

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...