Friday 13 July 2018

Birthday Card - Tutorial by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends!

I have a birthday card to share with you today. I used a mixture of the ColourCraft Relief Paste and the Pearl Powder Pigments to create a lovely doily texture on the background.


I used stamps from My Favourite Things and a word thinlit from Tim Holtz to embellish the card.

Here are the step by step instructions:

Mix some of the Pearl Powder Pigments with the 
Transparent Soft Form Relief Paste

 Grab a stencil of your choice (this one is from Americana)
and use a palette knife to apply the paste to your card front

Let it dry. It will get a wonderful shimmer
Use different Brushos, wet your paper 
and colour the background

Finally put on some embellishments
and a greeting!

I hope you like my card! You can create so many different styles with this simple technique.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
xx Susanne

Supplies:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...