Susanne here today and I have to share a creepy mixed media Halloween tag.
Of course I have step by step instructions for you to see the process:
1. Stamp the Skeleton with black StazOn ink onto the tag and mask it with a post-it note.
Use a stencil together with Texture Paste and cover the whole tag. Remove the mask.
2. Apply Brusho Acrylic Shimmer Spray Bronze and Acrylic Mist Spray Violet
3. Add more autumn colours with Brushos (Moss Green, Gamboge)
4. Wipe the edges with your black ink and use a paper distresser to distress them.
5. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz word block die, cut from cardstock which was covered with double sided tape. Apply ColourCraft Glitter Crystals Copper
6. Adhere the sentiment to a piece of cardstock that has also double sided tape on it and fill the letters with ColourCraft Pearl Powder Pigments Black (use a dry brush)
7. Stamp the skull centered into a circle and give it a tea dyed look with Brusho Light Brown.
8. Adhere everything to your tag. I also used a Tim Holtz Border Strip die with bats.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Visible Image Stamps
Tim Holtz Dies