Friday 11 August 2017

Greeting Card with Embossing Resist and Brushos

Hi there!

Susanne here today! I have a step by step tutorial to share with you for this greeting card with the embossing resist technique.


All you need is embossing powder, a stamp of your choice and, of course, Brushos! Brushos are watercolours, so the embossing will act as a resist.

Start by stamping your image and emboss it with gold powder. To colour the flowers add water with a brush, first and sprinkle some Brusho powders into it.


Colour every area separately and let it dry before you colour the one next to it.
I used these Brusho colours: Moos Green, Yellow, Gamboge, Allazarin Crimson, Purple


Before I mount the my creation to the card base I add some gold splatters with a mix of Aztec Metallic Light Gold and water. I adhered it with 3d foam tape at an angle, and added the "prosit", which was cut from foiled cardstock.



Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
ColourCraft:


 
Others:
Rubber Dance Stamps: Blossoming Rose
WOW! Embossing Powder Gold Metallic
VersaMark Ink


8 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the colours of the brusho's and what a glorious effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I have never used Brushos like that - thank you for the great idea and inspiration! Lovely seeing our rose stamp used this way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite ways to use Brusho, and your results are stunning! I love the colours and the splatters of gold are the perfect finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, great colours x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...