Monday 25 May 2020

Tropical Fish Card with Brusho

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with some tropical fun.



I started by cutting three 2.5" diameter pieces from white card.  I was thinking artist trading coins and I usually make them in threes cos they fit perfectly across a piece of A4 card.  I used a stitch edge die and then stamped using a fish from Rubber Dance Textured Fish set.


I masked the fish, stamped with Rubber Dance Grungy Sequins and sprinkled with Turquoise and Sea Green Brusho powders.  I carefully removed the masks and spritzed with water.  The water can draw some of the colour across the masked fish, but I just used a paper towel to blot it away.


I stamped with a grid stamp and a water reactive blue ink, sprinkled with the Sea Green Brusho powder and spritzed.  The water spreads the Brusho colour nicely and also softens the grid stamping.


I selected one of the fish coins, edged it with dark blue ink and added it to the card base.  I die cut the word from white card and added it in the corner.

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you have enjoyed my project. 
Take care, stay safe, craft on!!  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...