Friday 22 May 2020

Magical Brusho Gel Print Backgrounds by Teresa

Hello and welcome to my final post for the Colourcraft team. One of my favourite tools is my gel plate, and I love experimenting with different products on it. Today I am using Brusho Crystal Colours to create magical backgrounds for some stamped cards:


I began by brayering a thin layer of gel medium over the plate:


Next I mixed up some Brusho colour with a little water in my sealable palette. The pots have lids so you can store the paint.


I took a fan brush and splattered the paint over the surface of the plate.


Next I spritzed with a little water to help the colour move on the surface.


I took a piece of watercolour card and pressed onto the plate to transfer the colour to the paper.


Once dry, I trimmed into two pieces for my backgrounds,


I stamped my design on the Brusho backgrounds, added some details with colour pencil and a white pen, then matted onto black card to finish,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...