Monday 11 May 2020

Gift Cards with Aztec Paint - One Sheet Wonder

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with another idea for the splatty Aztec paint masterboard I made a couple of weeks ago.  This beautiful remnant has been catching my eye so I decided to use it 'one sheet wonder style' to make a gift box with matching cards.




Here's the sheet I started with.   
Green, Silver and Blue Aztec paint splats on black card.


I folded my gift box and inked the edges with grey archival ink.  I cut panels for the top and sides of the box and inked the edges with silver ink.


I had a sheet of sepia vintage boy images so I added one to the box lid then made 5 cards using scraps from the Aztec splatty sheet and the images.  I love that these bright Aztec colours work so well with these vintage images.

Thanks for dropping by.  Keep safe, stay well.  HUGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...