Spring is in the air, the days are starting to get longer, and Easter is just around the corner. Today I show how easy it is to create colourful backgrounds for your card making projects using Brusho and stencils.
1. Choose a stencil and lay it over a piece of watercolour card. Sprinkle a small amount of Brusho over the surface.
2. Spritz with water to activate the Brusho.
3. Carefully lift the stencil, flip over and place face down on another piece of watercolour card. Press lightly all over to transfer the paint.
4. Carefully remove the stencil and rinse. Allow your backgrounds to dry.
5. Print or stamp your sentiments and mat onto gold card. Trim the Brusho backgrounds if necessary, and mat onto gold card.
6. Attach to card blanks and finish with a few paper flowers.