Saturday 9 March 2019

Easter Bunny Cards

Hello Everyone,

I have some super quick, fun and easy Easter bunny cards to share with you today..

The Colourcraft products that I used today were Acrylic paints in various different colours along in conjunction with my jelli-print plate to create fun mixed media backgrounds to then use as my easter bunnies.



Step 1

Create your jelli print backgrounds using your Colourcraft Acrylic paints, jelli plate, brayer, and stencils.


Step 2

Die cut your bunnies from your newly printed papers



Step 3

I used a script stamp dipped in a thin layer of acrylic paint to add additional detail to the bunnies


Step 4

Glue a pom-pom tail onto each of your bunnies


Step 5

Cut your mats and layers for your cards, the coloured card layer was cut at 3.25" x 3.25" and the black layer is 3.5" x 3.5" and the card bases are 5" x 5" square.


Step 6

Assembly time... glue your bunnies to the coloured layer, then stick this to the black layer and then I used foam adhesive squares to give it some dimension before applying the bunny toppers to the card bases.

I hope you enjoyed todays cards, a super quick and fun easter card idea!

Thank you for popping in and I shall see you in 2 weeks with another project

Sarah x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...