Monday 4 March 2019

A Simple Card with Brusho's and Aztec Paint

Hello.  Gail here today with a simple card idea using Colourcraft Brusho's, Gold Aztec paint and a few die cuts.  



I started by sprinkling Emerald and Sea Green Brusho's on a white card base and spritzing with water.  


I put a drop of Gold Aztec paint on an acrylic block then pressed another acrylic block onto the paint drop.  When you pull them apart you get this nice fern effect.  Stamp this all over your Brusho background.


I used a small fan brush to apply an irregular edge of the gold paint by putting paint on the brush and then wiping it off on the card edge. 



To finish I cut the Happy Everything and the tropical leaves from gold mirror card using dies. 

I hope you enjoyed my project today.   See you again soon.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...