Friday 1 December 2017

Winter Night - Art Journal Page Video by Susanne

Hi there!

It's the December 1st today, which means the kids woke up with a big smile on their faces!!! Who isn't looking forward to Christmas?
I am! My art journal page is based on the impressions I had in mind when I was a child....


See the full process in my video:



Here are some more close-ups:




Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you like my page.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xx Susanne.


Supplies:
ColourCraft:



Others:
Viva Las VegaStamps!
Tim Holtz Word Block Dies by Sizzix
WOW! Opaque Bright White Powder
Black Fineliner

2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with how you controlled the Brushos on the wet house shapes. I need to try that. The whole page is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...