Saturday 3 June 2017

Summer Stitched Notebook

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather we have been having lately.. I attended a book binding workshop last weekend and this inspired my project that I am sharing with you today :)

I have made a summer stitched notebook, which contains 4 signatures, I have given the front cover a lovely summery feel to it..



This wee book is perfect for planning summer days out and recording the places you have visited and the things you find along on your journey



For the front cover I used the brayering technique to apply a base coat of  gorgeous aztec metallic paints, the colours I used were Pink and Yellow, perfect for summer.


I then took a flower stencil and applied some texture paste to the cover and dried this with a heat gun before sprinkling Ost Red, Sunshine Yellow and Scarlet Brusho over the top of the texture paste and spritzing with water until I reached a look I liked :)


I hope you enjoyed today's project and it gave you some inspiration to create your own little stitched summer notebooks.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today, and be sure let us know if you make any summer projects with the amazing colourcraft products

Sarah x




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...