Monday 11 November 2019

Autumn Fun with Brusho's

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today.  I've been using Brusho powders and made a fun, autumn themed card.  


Aren't those colours just gorgeous??


I started with a piece of hammered card.  I spritzed with water and sprinkled Leaf Green, Emerald and Sea Green Brusho powder, then spritzed with a bit more water.  

I sprinkled Scarlet and Orange Brusho powder on my craft mat, spritzed with water and smooched a piece of yellow card through the colours.  I cut Poppystamps tree die three times from the same yellow card, glued the die cuts to the red/orange coloured card and then fussy cut around the tree shapes.  No paper piecing required!


I stuck the three tree sections together and added them to the green base card.  I used a bit of Brown Brusho powder to colour the tree trunks.


I used one of Simon Says Stamp Chillin' Frenchies stamps and watercoloured it with Scarlet, Rose Pink, Emerald, Turquoise and Black Brusho powder, then fussy cut him.  I was going to use a sentiment about wandering but then I spotted this one by Lost Coast Designs - Try everything once, Then try it again Somewhere else!   Perfect!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to share your makes using Colourcraft products in the Create with Colourcraft fb group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...