Friday 16 August 2019

Gel Printed Cards by Teresa

Hello and welcome back to another painty project from me, Teresa.
Today I have made some fun, quick and easy cards using gel print backgrounds:


I began by using a brayer to apply some acrylic paint to my gelli plate


Next I added some pattern using bubble wrap and corrugated card


I took a print 


Then I brayered a different colour paint on the gelli plate and used a foam stamp to add pattern


I repeated this using different combinations of paint, and different foam stamps



Once dry, I trimmed the prints down and matted onto black card


I used paint pens to highlight some of the printed patterns


Finally I attached the prints to card blanks and added some die cut and sticker words


Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you are inspired to have a go at making your own gel printed cards. See you soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...