Monday 4 June 2018

Hello Sailor! - nautical canvas goodie bag with Ewelina

Hey, everyone!

Couple of months ago, I have shared with you my 'Gypsy Soul' canvas where I used a stamp designed by an arty friend of mine, Mark Gould. Today, I'd like to show off another one of his creations - 'Sailor Jim'.


For some reason, the most obvious choice for me was to make a nautical-theme canvas goodie bag.
With that in mind, I grabbed a Canvas Corp canvas drawstring bag and Colourcraft Fabric Paints (both opaque and metallic) and sat down to work.


My calligraphy skills are not top notch as you can see but I didn't let that stop me from writing 'hello sailor' on the bag.


You can watch the tutorial here:


Thanks for joining me today!

Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...