Monday 25 September 2017

Christmas Softies with Ewelina

Hello! Hope you've had a great two weeks since we crafted together last.

Today, I have a Christmassy project idea for you...



I am not much of a seamstress but I wanted to make Christmas-themed soft toys and had a strip of natural canvas in my drawer... so I sat down to my craft table and started playing.


I hand-drew a simple gingerbread man silhouette and a simple Christmas tree, coloured them with Metallic Fabric paints and embellished with ExpandIT. Then sewn together, filled with some cushion stuffing and ... that's it!


I'll let you in on a secret... an 8year old I know thinks they're awesome... guess they'd make a pretty good stocking filler after all!


Hope you found a little inspiration in my amateur-sewing project!

Take care!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...