Monday 9 April 2018

Gypsy Soul - mixed media mini canvas with Ewelina

From time to time, we all feel like what we have is not enough... like we could do or be more...
Recently, I have been feeling a kind of weltschmerz where I am craving some time to travel, see places, enjoy art and ... just be a modern gypsy for a couple of weeks...


With that in mind, I grabbed this awesome Gypsy Rose stamp from Mark Gould and watercolored it with Brusho.


For the background I used Brusho wax resist stick and Brusho powders as well as Gold SprinkleIT - all layered and with a stencilled design in between, created cool textured background for the Gypsy Rose.


I wanted to also show the 'gypsy soul' - for this, I utilised the lighter 'draft' stamp, which I layered under the coloured 'original' stamp.


Here is how it all came together:


Have a great day!






1 comment:

  1. She looks fab. I love the ghost image underneath and all that texture in the background.
    I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...